Thursday 18 July 2013

Everyday stories

I learned to think, discover, protest and express myself better with my hands than with words. It is therefore not by chance that even now as an adult I can more easily express myself through making than through any other channel, that a feeling of euphoria and nostalgia overwhelms me when I am in a workshop space. But I also learned to imagine with my handsI recall putting them into a container of little shiny balls that were used to polish the metals, and spend what felt like hours, feeling the metal and imagining that my fingers were the tentacles of an octopus swimming in a sea full of (metal) bubbles.    


The gone fishing man




The curse


In the memory of a black cat


Kitchen incident report- Edgecombe flat A


Flora Academicus is an extinct species 
that grows in the books' reference section. 
Part of my fictional species encyclopaedia.





I love making anything...




No comments: